Friday, March 25, 2011

A Plea for Help

I'd been waiting for this Pusha-T solo shit for so long, that I had forgone bumpin' the Clipse's for the past two to three months, just to get ready. My anticipation was thru the fucking roof!!! I mean, I had always jumped at the idea of my personal favorite of the the duo, Pusha T, going solo. The wordplay, the voice, the "ugh" ad libs....I mean, what's not to like about Pusha?!

        Well, an old wise man by the name of Richard Pryor, once said that there are two tragedies in life....."Not getting what you wanted" & "getting what you wanted". Unfortunately Mr.Pryor was extremely right about the latter. I got exactly what I wanted and it was a fucking tragedy. This Pusha-T "Fear of God" mixtape wreaks of #FAIL cologne!!! I can't believe how mediocre the production and overall steez of this shit is; from start to finish, this is by far the most dissappointed I've been in a project this year. I mean, really, who the fuck asked for a guest appearance by 50 Cent!!?? This has me questioning the integrity of the upcoming album. I just pray to god that Kanye actually puts his hands on the potential shit patty that is Pusha's solo album. Please Yeezy, we beg of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment