Monday, July 18, 2011

You're Right....U R Gay!!!


"I'm in the hood like ant spray"?!
-Lil B

      What the fuck does that even mean?! This past weekend, I partook in some of the most death defying, ill advised shit I've ever done.....I attempted to listen to Lil B's "I'm Gay" Album....and I've been shaking my fucking head ever since. Don't judge me prematurely tho; I only gave this remedial, sac munching, rapscallion a chance because so many niggaz that I assumed were smart had advised me to do so. Needless to say, I erased a lot of niggaz from my contact lists this weekend.

    From the moment that I turned this "based bullshit" on, I knew I had stepped in a pile of premordial monkey shit....these vintage hip hop beats began blaring through my speakers, BUT there was this odd "fly caught in the blinds noise" disturupting every track!!! After about three songs into this sausage fest of misery, I realized that that fly buzzing over every beat....was actually the Based God himself!!!! This nigga wasn't rapping, he was rambling. It was like listening someone, missing a chromosome, try to explain everything about healthcare....in other words, this nigga was struggling for 45 minutes straight....trying to explain god knows what. This album lived up to it's title in every way....each record is so fucking dreadful, that the interior of ur ass will begin to itch.....and if that's not "Gay", I don't know what is. Anybody who advises you to listen to this is NOT a friend; you should unfollow, unfriend, and erase them from your smart phone immediately. Contact with a person who has taste this low brow, can't do anything BUT fuck your life up.....trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment