Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quiet niggaz by @HollywoodKas

In the current sess pool of lethargic, monotone, sleepy ass rappers, such as Currency, Dom Kennedy, Stalley, and Fiend (Fiend being the wackest of the 4), I went on an extensive search to find a dry, desert rhyming mothafucka, I actually liked. You see, I don't need my rappers to be freakin' Busta Rhymes, but I do expect my MC's to sound like their still breathing!!! -_- Anyway, during my "quiet nigga quest", I stumbled upon a guy by the name of Vinny Cha$e who met my criteria. He possessed a sleepy flow hendered even further by potent marijuana and an inflated self induced coolness.....BUT unlike the others, he actually gave me a dope visual, some exotic looking bitches, he stayed on beat, and once I woke up, I realized he wasn't half bad. -_-
Okay okay, I admit, even though, I like my rappers to have a pulse, Mr.Cha$e is actually not that terrible; I could see a glimmer of marketability and star quality in this one. Maybe, a little more buzz may wake his sleepy ass up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment